- some guy: We would save a lot of money on paper towels if people just dried their hands on their pants. Can we make them do that?
- some other guy: No, we can't just TELL them to dry their hands on their clothes, we're going to look like jerks.
- the first guy: …
- first guy again: I've got it! What if we install machines that blow a stale breeze into their hands?
- other guy: A sort of mechanical "hand dryer"?
- first guy: Precisely! That way WE'VE seemingly put in our due diligence towards sanitarily drying their hands, and they STILL will pat their hands dry on their pants.
- other guy: Genius!
SOMETIMES I GET SO FUCKING ANGRY WHEN I REMEMBER THAT I AM A GIRL BECAUSE MY MONEY HAS TO GO TO BUYING BRAS FOR THESE STUPID ORGANIC MILK BAGS AND PADS FOR MONTHLY UNWANTED SUBSCRIPTION OF LUCIFER’S WATERFALL LIKE WTF MAN WHY DONT THESE THINGS COME FREE WHEN MY UNWANTED PACKAGE IS GIVEN TO ME SERIOUSLY THO
organic milk bags
monthly subscription to lucifer’s waterfall
virgil x aurek (virgilrek? virgrek? aurgil?)
you’re all disgusting and i hate you
this is horrible and you should never speak of it again.
This is why we need Kamala, cuz y’all mofos needs a real parental figure.